Wednesday 29 May 2013

My Picks: Net-A-Porter End of Season Sale

1. Theyskens' Theory Jumpsuit - View Here
2. Madeleine Thompson Playsuit - View Here
3. Marni Leather Sandals - View Here
4. Tibi Crepe Dress - View Here
5. Etro Silk Top - View Here
6. Giuseppe Zanotti - View Here
7. Miu Miu Leather Pants - View Here
8. The Row Organza Jacket - View Here
9. Camilla and Marc Twill Jumpsuit - View Here
10. Sophia Webster Leather Sandals - View Here
 
 
Hey Guys,
 
     Net-a-Porter.com is having their end of season sale, up to 50% off. The items are discounted designer items, however may still be too expensive for some of us. The items above are some of my picks, if I could afford it, a girl can dream right? I really like the pieces I have picked because they are simple yet sophisticated. Excuse my new love for jumpsuits they are just very easy to style. What are some of your favorite items on sale?
 
Enjoy
Yinda :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment