Friday 31 May 2013

Trend Tracker: Monochrome


Hey!

Something about me you'd find out soon is, I tend to gravitate towards black clothing items,and this being said, I could not have been happier about this spring/summer 2013 trend, Monochrome outfits. In this post I have put together four looks to inspire you. I tried to style formal and informal outfits,  these outfits can be worn to brunch, to the mall, to dinner, to class and even to work.
I have also incorporated the trend into some other outfits with color, for anyone who is not a fan of the trend by itself. Also, although I have chosen to focus mainly on the clothing items, I incorporated a pair of flats because in reality, not everyone is comfortable in heels or not everyone wears heels to class (P.S the shoes can always be changed to fit your personal preference)

Enjoy :)
Yinda
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment