Saturday 8 June 2013

OOTD: Floral Summer Day (Graduation post 1)


Hey,

      Obviously we all know it's summer right now, which also means it's graduation season. I have quite a few graduations to attend myself and this post is an outfit of the day showing what I wore to one of the events I recently attended. Hopefully, I will be able to upload posts on my other outfits for the upcoming events.
      I went with this Prabal Gurung dress because without being too loud its an attention grabber. If you checked out his line for target you would have noticed the collection was very playful and full of color, which I loved. I also paired with a shoe that touched on one of the many colors on the dress and a little clutch, to give way for the dress to be the center of my entire outfit.

Enjoy :)
Yinda
xx





Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target
Shoes: Joyce Leslie
Clutch: DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment