Monday 3 June 2013

Current Favorites (1)


 
 

























   Hey:)

     We all have those clothes, accessories or items we catch ourselves using over and over again, well, till we get tired of using them. For this post I've decided to share what these items have been for me these past couple of weeks and I've also decided to call them my favorites/fave/favs, lol, you get the point.
These fashion pieces, nail polish and lipstick are very simple and easy to style, so I tend to grab them when I am left with little or no time to style an entire outfit or look.

Enjoy,
Yinda
xx

















Most Used Lipstick: Wet 'n' Wild 907C Mauve outta here
Most Worn Jewelry: Gold Chain Necklace
Most Worn Nail Polish: Brucci's 'Samantha's Putty'
Most Used Fragrance: Victoria Secret's 'Love Spell'
Most Used Skincare Products: Bodyshop's 'Vitamin C Moisturizer' and 'Guarana Lip Butter'
Most worn shoe: Qupid transparent flats
Most worn clothing item: Custom made printed pants
 


No comments:

Post a Comment